Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas! 25th and 26th combined (in pictures)!

 

1- Santa Clause, and that he came to our house!

DSC02672

2- Pretty Christmas Trees . . .

3- and scared/excited faces! (I really can’t tell which emotion this is!)

DSC02665

4- This face (surprise!)

DSC02661

5- And this face (what’s that? . . . I think I might want it!)

DSC02677

6- And this face (gimme that camera!)

DSC02678

7- And definitely this face (what’s going on here – said super slow mo)

DSC02684

8- And yes, even this face (your ear is mine!!!!)

DSC02695

9- And that I finally uploaded those pictures to the computer! (From the Festival of Tress the first week of December)

10- I’m grateful that we get together every year for a Christmas party with my dad and his family.

11- And that their house is freaking amazingly beautiful and their Christmas decorations spectacular.

12- And that, for the first time, Kaiah was able to spend Christmas with them, too!

DSC02727

13- And how cute she was with the present bows in her hair . . .

DSC02728

14- And that of all the bows stuck to her, she chose to pull out the one that was actually suppose to be there!

15- And this face (how could you do this to me, mom?!?)

DSC02729

16- One of Kaiah’s new Christmas outfits . . .

17- And that we got a HUGE bag of rice for Christmas, to go along with our . . .

18- Brand new gigantic and super nice rice cooker! (Thanks to Ashley and Megan, my Canadian Freshmas roommates for introducing me to rice cookers for the first time!)

DSC02731

19- Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfits from Grandma and Grandpa Bright

IMG_3978

20- My mom’s animated hand motions

IMG_3980

21- And this face (really, another picture?)

IMG_3986

22- That we were able to spend Christmas with Cloe and Noah (Stephen’s kids).

23- That Cloe is the BEST babysitter I have EVER met! She had Kaiah entertained crawling away from the evil “humans” and giving her “victory cheerios” for hours! Then she entertained Caleb (4 yrs old) by zapping the evil witch (my mom) and obliterating her brain. LOVE CLOE!

24- That Noah pretends that he doesn’t like Kaiah, but then he giver her kisses and calls her Kaiah Bug and plays with her when no one is watching! It melts my heart to see the look in his eyes when he plays with Kaiah!

25- That Kaiah has two more people to call aunt and uncle

26- That Cloe prepared a beautiful song to perform for us on Christmas Eve – complete with her own homemade song book!

IMG_3987

27- That she has a KILLER voice!

28- That I don’t find them near as annoying as I used to! (no offense Smile). They are getting older and I grow to love them more and more every year!

29- That Kaiah was able to spend Christmas Eve with my immediate and closest family . . . Jer, Kaiah, Grandma We We, Grandpa Bright, Aunt Cloe, Uncle Noah, Aunt Kamie, Uncle Alex, Cousin Ari, Uncle Joe-face, and great grandma Jaylene!

30- That they all wanted to capture the action, except for my grandma who would have the slightest clue what to do with a camera!

31- And that my grandma is priceless . . .

IMG_3985

32- Kaiah’s first Christmas present (from Aunt Cloe and Uncle Noah)

IMG_3992

33- And this face! (Presents . . . please!)

IMG_3994

34- Christmas pajamas

35 – And cousin kisses!

IMG_4016IMG_4021

36- New big girl convertible car seat (thanks grandma we we!)

IMG_4034

37- And big girl Tinkerbell bean bags!

IMG_4039IMG_4040

38- Stylin hats

IMG_4043IMG_4044

39 – And shoes . . .

IMG_4046IMG_4052

40- And clothes!

IMG_4053IMG_4054

41- Entire new wardrobes – Kaiah is set for the whole year!

IMG_4056

42 – And new storage bins – Kaiah loves pulling things out of them!

IMG_4060

43- Stuffed animals and books

IMG_4069

44- New froggy rockers

IMG_4082IMG_4088

45- And more toys than one girl could possible need!

IMG_4097IMG_4100

46- Gloworm toys from Grandma and Grandpa Payne. I had one when I was a baby and I loved it, and Kaiah loves hers, too!

47- That we were able to host Christmas this year. Thanks to both my family and Jer’s for coming to our house!

48- And that we didn’t have to drive all over the place (we usually do Heber and Tooele all on Christmas day!)

49- That becoming a mom has brought on a whole new level of Christmas – it is so much more exciting!

50-  And that I get to do this all over again next year.

51- And that even though Jer and I only bought Kaiah really cheap essentials (hangers, bowl, and hair clips), she got PLENTY from all of her grandparents! It is nice to know that Kaiah can still get spoiled even though her parents are poor!

No comments: