Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday 12

1- Sleeping in. Kaiah will now sleep in until between 8-9 am. After many night time and early morning baby calls, this is the best thing ever!

2- Teacher perks. There really aren't a ton, but today Jer was in desperate need of a paper cutter, so we drove to the school and spent the afternoon cutting the smallest, most annoying squares ever for a stupid mosaic project that my hubby has to do for finals (which I am not grateful for). Without that paper cutter . . . ugh.

3- Our ward. Last night we had our ward's Christmas party, and it was super fun. Catered by Costa Vida - yummy! I love being in a student ward - I wish I could stay in it forever!

4- Sunday drives up the canyon. I love the trees, the mountains, everything about it. Kaiah loves it, too. She will just stare out the window!

5- Speaking of Kaiah - she is gettin another tooth! One is popping out the top and I am grateful for my baby growing up!

6- Left overs and no cook days.

7- That my baby loves tangerines. She will suck out all the juice and then spit or throw the rest.

8- Fringe. Jer has turned me into a total sci-fi geek. I love it! But it is moving to Fridays - t.v. death night!

9- My long hair. I've had lots of different hair styles and colors, and I am now back to my traditional long blond. My hair hasn't been this long since, like, 9th grade and I am loving it!

10- That Kaiah got my eyes. I definitely see a lot of Jer in her, but there is nothing better than looking into my baby's eyes and seeing a little, tiny bit of me in them.

11- The feeling right at the height of a yawn.

12- Mondays that I don't have to work.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Oooh, Casey and I love Fringe...but we haven't been able to watch it at all this season. Sitting down for a scheduled TV show just doesn't work for us anymore, haha. I guess we'll just have to watch it when it comes out on DVD.

That's cute that Kaiah loves tangerines!