Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday 13

1- Making up my own words. I do this all the time. For example, I just said “splouting” – as in spouting out with extra spit? Love it.

2- Forgiving babies. Our child has been slightly neglected the past couple days because of Jer’s finals, but she still loves me!

3- My three professional pictures of Kaiah on the wall. My mom spent tons of money getting me these precious portraits, and I love them! Thanks, momma!

4- Kamie and Alex’s Netflix – we “steal” their movies all the time (shhh . . . don’t tell them!)

5- Along with my cousin Mal, I am grateful for hand-me-down furniture. We have never bought a new piece of furniture. Our bed, couches, dvd cabinet, kitchen tables, etc. is all hand-me-downs/garage sale! Okay, so Jer just pointed out that we did get one of our couches as a graduation present. The point is, our furniture is low quality. It has stains, rips, and NONE of it matches. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. It has personality. And it is free.

6- Speaking of hand-me-downs, I am grateful for my Christmas tree, which I am not sure if I stole or was given from my Grandma Jaylene. Either way, I am super grateful to have my nice fatty tree (unlike Kamie’s – sorry, but yours is kinda crappy!)

7- Straight teeth – even if they are as big as a beaver’s!

8- Belly button lint. I didn’t know that it actually existed until I met Jeremiah :)

9- New computer skills. Jer has taught me a ton about computers – more than I ever thought I would know. It is kinda nice to be able to out-computer a lot of my students.

10- I’m grateful that I know that “a lot” is two words – because it is.

11- Fast forwarding annoying commercials.

12- Auto-body shops that care for their customers. We got a thank you card in the mail from the one that fixed our Jeep!

13- Little Caesars Pizza. Yummy – especially at 10 pm!

No comments: