Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday 16

1- For my healthy baby. She had her 9 (and a half) month check up today and everything looks great! She is still short – 33% for height, but still a little chunk – 81% weight (21 pounds).

2- The good ole days when we were behind in our T.V. shows. We are all caught up now and it STINKS because when there are re-runs on, we just don’t even know what to do with ourselves!

3- Student D – he’s moving on Saturday and before he left, he wrote me a note. I guess he actually does listen to me. I told him in a one-on-one meeting that he was frustrating because he hides his intelligence. His note said that my class is his favorite, that he hopes he likes his new class as much, and that he plans on being “less deceivingly smart and more just smart.”

4- Kneaders’ parmesan chips – too bad they were sold out today!

5- That Kaiah can now use her sippy cup by herself! Since she has never used a bottle, she was a little behind in the holding-a-cup-skill. I am so glad that she can do it alone now!

6- That when Kaiah is having a bad night, when can throw her in the car and she will be super happy!

7- For serious school days. We usually laugh a lot in my class, but every once in awhile we hit on subjects that are true and deep and raw and today was one of those fantastic days.

8- For the History channel.

9- For comfortable pants.

10- For Leonardo di Caprio. Laugh if you want, but I LOVE him! I think he takes on the hardest roles and does the best job! What’s Eating Gilbert Grape? The Aviator. Catch me if you can. Shutter Island. Inception. Yep – L.O.V.E. And – oh yeah – I definitely think he is the best Romeo!`

11- Kaiah’s early bedtime. I love my quality time with baby, but I love my quality time with hubby, too! Since Jer and I both get home at 4:00, we both get four good hours playing with her before she goes to bed, then 1 1/2 hours of marriage time!

12- My laptop. I love it. It is fast and has Windows 7 – love love love!

13- Thursday comedy night. Big Bang Theory, The Office, Outsourced, and 30 Rock all in one night? Genius!

14- Mint flavored lip gloss that tingles.

15- My wedding ring. Jer chose it, and I am so so so so so in love with it. We decided that we didn’t want to start out our marriage with debt, so it is modest, but beautiful.

16- That tomorrow if Friday.

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

That's how I feel about my wedding ring. It's perfect for me, and I don't know if I could ever bear to part with it for an "upgrade" someday. We love the Office and Outsourced too. I love that Jer wants you to read to him in the car. Nate and I have lots of silent car rides, haha!