Saturday, May 10, 2014
Sunday, March 2, 2014
1. What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? All of the toys. My Sophia dress and amulet!
3. What is your favorite food? Carrots and Broccoli
4. What is your favorite movie? Gnomeo and Juliet and Chipettes
5. What is your favorite outfit? All my striped dresses
6. What is your favorite game? Angry Birds
7. What is your favorite snack? Granola bars and fruit snacks and pop tarts.
8. What is your favorite animal? Pigs because I love them and they're pink and I love pink!
9. What is your favorite song? Let it Go (Frozen, of course!)
10. What is your favorite book? Princess books
11. Who is your best friend? Cruise, Bella C., and Maisie. I love all of my friends! Cruise because we play house together. And I love him. And I want to marry him!
12. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops and Krave
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my scooter.
14. What is your favorite drink? Sprite
15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
16. What do you like to take to bed with you each night? A book and a doll that has some clothes. And my blankie.
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Goldfish and Nuttella and some yogurt.
18. What did you do for your birthday? I got a Sofia dress at the bibbidi bobbidi bo place in Disneyland.
19. What is your biggest fear? Mean stuff like bats and wolves and some spiders in my room and some bugs in my room and snakes. They scare people. And being really high and going really fast. Everything.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Married. Hehe.
You are two. It is so hard for me. I find you simultaneously 9 months yet 4 years. You are so perfect, it almost hurts. I love you so much it does hurt. You are my everything.
You are ridiculously little, yet act so old. You are completely potty trained but can't reach the sink using a step stool. Everyone it's shocked at how much you do even though you are so tiny. The best things = smallest packages.
You are the absolute sweetest person in the whole entire world. Everyday, I hear "Mommy, I miss you!" or "Kaiah, I love you!" or "Daddy, I want cuddles/kiss your cheek/hugs." You hug tighter than anyone I know and give the most violent kisses and loves ever. I love getting smothered by you, and so does Kaiah. You melt hearts. You draw attention everywhere we go. People instantly love you.
You are smart. Truly smart. You talk so well, hold full conversations, and know exactly what you are saying. The only problem: you have the softest, quietest, and highest voice ever - like a little fairy. It is hard to hear you! So, you have this habit of grabbing the face of the person you're talking to so they will look right in your eyes. I love it.
You are just too much for words. I love you, so deeply and thoroughly that it is hard to contain. Please remember that you are immensely immensely loved. You are everything. You are my baby. Love you, Maisie Face!
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite toy? Alice doll
- What is your favorite food? cake
- What is your favorite movie? Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
- What is your favorite outfit? skirt on the ground
- What is your favorite game? running with daddy and with the blanket
- What is your favorite snack? granola bar
- What is your favorite animal? pig tuf they don't lick
- What is your favorite song? I love my best nest (from The Best Nest)
- What is your favorite book? coloring book - the white one (dry erase homework)
- Who is your best friend? daddy
- What is your favorite cereal? marshmallow
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? play in the snow
- What is your favorite drink? apple juice
- What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
- What do you like to take to bed with you each night? the mean queen from Alice and my blankie when it fall down
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal
- What kind of a birthday party do you want? Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter tea party
- What is your biggest fear? the monster that hides in my closet that eats me
- What do you want to be when you grow up? a Cheshire cat. No Aurora.
Sunday, March 3, 2013
I wish I had a way to bundle up all of you into a perfect little blog post so that I never forget anything. You are turning into such an independent little girl. So unique, so you. You are just so much more than I could have ever imagined. Ever dreamed.
So, here is my feeble attempt at capturing you . . .
You are so incredibly smart - like really, truly smart. People always think that you are much older than you really are. It's because of how good you talk. People just can't believe the complete sentences and conversations you can have!
You are more girly than I ever thought was possible. You love to wear your "Summer Dress on the ground with shirt under it." You love your nails painted, bows in your hair, make-up, princesses, Barbies, dress-up, and everything pink!
You have the absolute most gorgeous hair in the world - hair that others only dream of!
You hate it when daddy calls you any nickname other than the only approved one - Kaiah Princess. His recent favorite is Kaiah pumpkin. Every time he calls you that, you say, "No pumpkin, daddy. Kaiah Princess!"
You will not wear anything other than dresses - not even skirts. Pants are completely out of the question.
You love, love, love your little sister. You are such a big helper. You pick up the sippy cup endlessly thrown on the ground, you throw away the dirty diapers, you "shh" every single tear, and you even share your treats in the car!
You make me so happy and equally break my heart. Most mornings, you say "No work today, mom? Mom, I miss you today. You no go to work, please." Breaks me.
You say the best prayers in the whole world. You always include Grandma WeWe and Uncle Jake, plus unique individual things each day. You love church because you get to wear pretty dresses and play with friends.
Even though you are still really shy, you absolutely love your friends. You always ask for "My Carter" and "My Ciara" and "My Bubba." You wish you could play with them every single day.
You are so incredibly loved. You are so incredibly loved.
Thursday, January 24, 2013
You're so little. You're my baby. I'm having an incredibly hard time believing that you are a whole year old. Yet, every single day you do something new to prove to me that you aren't a baby anymore. You're growing up.
- You walk. Not all the time, but in this excited bouncy little way of yours. You're pretty stable, but you get so excited and ahead of yourself and then stumble, with a giggle, to the ground.
- You communicate more than I ever thought possible. You point and say "that" all the time. I swear you say "mama" and "dada" and "kai."
- Food around you, any food (olives, pickles, lemons) disappears. We haven't found anything that you won't eat.
- You will sometimes still fall asleep in my arms. It happens less every week.
- You still love your sleep. You dive for your bed at night and sleep 13-14 hours every night, plus a 2-3 hour nap during the day.
- Giggle. Your toothy giggly face has never changed. You laugh deeper and truer than any one I have ever known.
- Elf nose. That's what Aunt Kamie always says. You have a perpetually pink nose that makes you look like a happy little elf. Perfect.
- Mommy's girl. There is nothing that you love more than crawling over to mommy, being picked up, and just being held. I think you would spend forever in my arms, sucking your thumb, if you could. I wish you could.
- You're already a best friend. You're obsessed with your baby cousin Aandi. You love her. You smother her with affection.
- Sometimes I swear you are a puppy. You love to crawl around carrying toys in your mouth. Silly little girl.
I love you so incredibly much and always, always will.