Friday, December 3, 2010

3 things I am grateful for today:

1- Festival of Trees. We go every single year to support Primary Children's Hospital. My life time goal is to be able to donate a tree. Someday . . .

2- That I only work part-time. Today was my day off so I was able to hang out with my amazing little sister and her adorable baby boy. We went to the mall, bought some Christmas presents for free (I just love couponing), ate some lunch, and just hung out. We don't do that near enough! My schedule is perfect right now. I still get to teach, but I also get days off like today!

3- Getting packages in the mail. There is no better feeling! Stay tuned to tomorrow to find out what those packages included!

I know this is a short one, but I am tired and can't wait to hit my pillow. Maybe I will add an addendum . . . I am also grateful for my pillow!

1 comment:

Missy said...

This is a great thing to do. We really have so much to be grateful for!