Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday 23

I’m starting to lose track of what I have already included on my list! I swear my brain worked better when I was younger! If I accidently repeat – forgive me!

1- Our new cinnamon roll recipe – most delicious thing I have ever made! (besides Kaiah)

2- “While You Were Sleeping.” Favorite. Movie. Ever. I watch it every Christmas and I love love love it.

3- That Jer found our DVD of the above. I thought that were threw away the VHS and didn’t have a copy anymore, but Jer found our DVD! Yay!

4- Sandra Bullock – best actress ever.

5- That every time I watch “While You Were Sleeping” I am reminded of all of the time I spent watching and rewatching it growing up and basing my life around it. Pathetic, a little. But true.

6- That Jer hasn’t ever seen “While You Were Sleeping,” so he is experiencing its majesty in its fullness now. I love it.

7- Watching the bottom of our tree fill up with presents.

8- Vacuum cleaners. I wonder what people did before them.

9- That tomorrow’s Christmas Eve!

10- The tickly feeling I get at the end of a great movie!

11- Clean bathrooms.

12- Big living rooms that can host my whole family!

13- Recipes that can be made early and put in the fridge.

14- Sugar

15- Fat free sour cream

16- That my hubby always tries to suggest things about himself that I should add to my gratitude list.

17- Big storage space. I finally have a place for all of my wrapping paper!

18- My collection of cards. I always have at least a couple different birthday, Christmas, thank you, etc cards on hand.

19- That I recycle gift bags. Never spend money on bags!

20- That my mommy knows that I love recycled gift bags, so she always buys me really cute ones for my birthday.

21- For McDonalds. Hate it if you will, but every once in awhile I just got to have my two cheeseburger combo meal.

22- That my husband has long arms. He is average height, but his arm length is huge! Works well for a shorty like me :)

23- That when my hubby goes on rants about work and goes into lots of details that takes hours – seriously, you should hear them. Kamie and Alex call him “Buzz Killington” from Family Guy because his stories are so boring. Anyway, I am grateful that when he goes on and on about these stories, I can reply with “I’m sorry honey” and then kinda tune him out and everyone ends up happy in the end :)

4 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I hope you know that I read every single word of these. I love them. It is fun learning about you and the things you love :)

momma said...

funny toad, so many things that you love are the same things that keep me going too!!!!! ha- you are turning out just like meeeeee! (sorry about that) :)

Becca Jane said...

BEST MOVIE EVER!! I grew up quoting that movie with my best friend, our sophomore year, we watched it all the time!! We love it when the skater in the background falls over during the opening credits...hilarious.

Becca Jane said...

BEST MOVIE EVER!! I grew up quoting that movie with my best friend, our sophomore year, we watched it all the time!! We love it when the skater in the background falls over during the opening credits...hilarious.