Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wednesday 15

To steal from my cousin Mallory – today I am extremely grateful for all of my siblings and their kids!

Kamie, Alex, and Ari

DSC_0903

1- Kamie. Best. friend. ever. Really. I don’t even know how else to explain the sister that has shared everything with me and created who I am today. Soul mate.

2- Alex. Even though I hate to admit it, you really have completed our family. Kamie needed you more than you can even imagine. Thanks for loving her the way she deserves to be loved. I couldn’t ask for a better uncle for Kaiah. You are the missing link in our family and it wouldn’t be complete without you.

3- Ari. Cutest little baby boy in the world. I love that you are exactly opposite of Kaiah – you are sweet and she is a monster! I love your fat cheeks and worried face and slow-motion talking!

Sara, cousin Braxton, Caleb, baby Kaiah, and Ben (not pictured – baby Ciara)

IMG_3084

4- Ben – the brother I hate to love, or love to hate? :) Thanks for giving my hubby someone to talk all nerdy with! And, even though you were a little mean at first, I am also grateful that you (eventually) helped me to feel like part of the family.

5- Sara – Oh Sara . . . what to say? I am grateful that you gave me a friend in the family. I am grateful for someone to fight with and laugh with and drink soda with :) Even though you may not believe it, I really do consider you one of my very best friends.

6- Caleb – Smartest four year old I’ve ever met. I am so glad that Kaiah will have someone to teach her everything and keep the boys away.

7- Ciara – I am so incredibly grateful that Kaiah will have a sister-cousin to grow up with. There is nothing better than two little girls who can share secrets, play dolls, and do all those other girl things!

Marnie, Dave, and Caleb

MDC 2010 34

8- Marnie – I’m grateful for Marnie in more ways that she can ever know. In a lot of ways, you were a solid connection between Me and Jer. You helped us to understand each other better, and I am eternally grateful for that!

9- Dave – Thanks for loving Marnie the way she deserves to be loved! I am so glad that you found each other.

10- Caleb (yes, we do have 2 Calebs) – Thanks for being the first little kid to make me an aunt!

*No pictures for the rest – apparently I need to take more family pics!

11- Josh – Thanks for giving me an intellectual opposite for debates! I love talking with you!

12- Jessica – Thanks for loving me and my baby. Thanks for caring about our family and helping me try to plan the Payne events. Thank you for calming down Josh!

13- Aaron – I’m grateful for your willingness to listen. Thank you for being always optimistic and the best person ever to go to Tucanos with!

14- Braxton – Cutest. Smile. Ever. Thanks for letting my Kaiah beat up on you!

15- Jake – Thanks for caring so incredibly much about us. You have the biggest heart ever and I know that Kaiah will just love you as she gets older!

No comments: