Saturday, December 4, 2010

Four things for today

1- One of the packages I received yesterday . . . this amazing pack - for free! I saw the EA Sports Active 2 commercials and I wanted to try it out, and then I saw a chance to host a House Party and get the game for free! I signed up and was chosen, so I got the full game, an accessories pack, and a bunch of other stuff for free (over $160 value). Jer and I tried it out for the first time last night and it was awesome! We challenged each other to a mountain biking competition - and we were sweating hardcore afterwards. Yeah for free, awesome, amazing presents!IMG_3973

2- A weekly babysitter. My mom LOVES being a grandma and is more than willing (now that's the understatement of the year!) to babysit for me at least once a week. I never even have to ask. And because of that, I get one-on-one time with my hottie hubby  every week.

3- Beautiful blog backgrounds. My cousin, Missy, runs Lily Puff Designs and she always has the very best backgrounds. I get happy just coming to my blog because of her amazing designs.

4- This adorable, adorable baby. She is my life. I really don't even know what else to say. She is just my whole entire world and I don't know how I lived before her.

IMG_3948

2 comments:

Mal said...

I cant wait until I move back to Utah and when my little peanut is born. I know both grandmas will want to babysit... thats always the best!!!

momma/grandma wee said...

funny, I can't remember living til my grandkids too!!!!! :)