Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday 14

1- Bad days. Without them, the good days wouldn’t feel so good.

2- Tall students. Comes in handy being a semi-short teacher. Plus it is handy when those tall students aren’t afraid to stand on desks.

3- That I know the first two steps of troubleshooting – restart, check the plugs. Fixed my projector issues today!

4- Helpful students who offer back-up plans (and know how to hook up dvd players to tvs)

5- Corny souvenirs – especially from mom!

6- Spell checker – I was way off on “souvenirs”

7- Having grandma go on vacation for a week = one week where Kaiah isn’t spoiled rotten

8- That my husband finished all of his stupid freaking annoying and death to me projects for the worst art class ever!

9- That I no longer have to spend my nights gluing little stupid pieces of paper on a giant board to create Jer’s stupid mosaic.

10- Teeth brushing – I love the feeling of brushing my teeth!

11- A more healthy focused America – I am so grateful for the new focus on healthy eating, exercise, and green living. There is nothing more important than our health and our world and, while I still have a ways to go, I am grateful for the help that the media is giving!

12- YouTube and how much it helps me with teaching!

13- That mullets went out of style . . .

14- Alex’s relationship with Kaiah. He freaking loves my little girl. He may call her a hurricane and tease her growling noises and tell her to get out of his house, but it is SOOOOO obvious that he loves her to pieces. I definitely know that Kaiah, no matter what, will grow up loving her uncle Alex.

No comments: