Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top 31 of 2010!

So . . . I kinda failed and missed several days of my gratitude list. But the best part of this blog being for me . . . it doesn't matter! Next year I will try again and hope to make it all the way, but for this year I will be satisfied with just ending with my top 31 things that I am grateful for in all of 2010! So my top 31 blessings of the year, with no numbers because I can't even begin to put them in order:

Graduating Summa Cum Laude
Choosing the Heber job over the online charter school job
Getting assigned Honors 9th grade classes
Finding a job that I love every single day
Celebrating 5 years of marriage with Jer
Kaiah being born healthy
Watching Kaiah grow
Feeling my baby moving inside of me
Buying our Jeep
Finally being done with school for as long as I choose!
Getting cousin Ari
Getting cousin Ciara
Watching Josh and Jessica get sealed
Moving into our house with Kamie
Kamie staying home to watch Kaiah
Our new married student ward
Learning how to coupon
Finally developing a close relationship with my mother-in-law
Having almost a full 6 months as a stay at home mom with my baby
Being able to breastfeed
Choosing to home make my baby's food
Getting to know Elizabeth and Braxton
Seeing my baby's face for the first time
Watching Jer turn into a daddy
Jer being a better dad than I could have ever imagined
Being able to finish college before Kaiah was born
Jer going back to school
Experiencing our first Christmas with Kaiah
Feeling fulfilled as a teacher
Experiencing motherhood
Learning how to love more than I ever thought I could

1 comment:

loriopayne said...

I am thankful that we have grown closer as well. You are a great daughter-in-law. Thank you for making my son so happy!