Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I love buying things for myself

So, I just ordered this awesome swimsuit from Hapari online! They are based out of American Fork and sell amazing swimsuits for really great prices! Their tops and bottoms are all sold seperately so that you can mix and match as you please PLUS their tops can be ordered in extra long! Also, all of their tops can be worn either halter, criss cross, or tank style!

Even better, they are on major sell right now! I got my top and bottom for only $63.00 total plus free shipping in the U.S.! Whahooo! I mean, where else can you find modest, two piece swimsuits for 60 bucks? Love it!

I bought this top . . .



And these bottoms in black . . .



You should go check them out . . . they have lots of different styles of tops and bottoms! Special thanks to Kamie who helped me buy this great swim suit by giving me b-day money! Yay! Now I just have to wait the ridiculously long time it takes for things to be shipped to Australia!

6 comments:

Kamie said...

Hehe.. good thing it'll still be summer there for a while! I am excited for you to actually have a nice swimsuit for once. Good investment! I luv it!

Becca Jane said...

CUTE! I will have to check that out....dunno if I'm gonna be able to get rid of this baby belly pooch I have.... I love the long top!

Missy said...

Those are so cute! Too bad I probably won't be wearing a swimsuit 'till 2010 :( Hopefully I'll be able to loose the baby weight by then!
Hope you guys are having fun! And I think you should try to pinch a Koala tushie before you come home :)

Ashley Smith said...

ooo i want i want!!

Ashley Smith said...

ooo i want i want!!

Anonymous said...

hey...it's cute and since it is coming to my house....i think i might just keep it! hehe