Sunday, February 8, 2009

And the Answer Is . . .

So, several of you did pretty well! I LOVED reading your answers - some of them were very creative! First, the answers, then next, the awards!

1. icie pole - Popsicle
2. travelator - An escalator-ish thing - a steep moving walkway hill.
3. full stop - A period (as in at the end of a sentence - what were you thinking!)
4. lift - An elevator
5. notes - Cash
6. ring - Phone Call
7. muso - Musician!
8. hen - Female - they have "Hen Parties" or "Hen Nights"
9. brekky - Breakfast. I like this word a lot!
10. mozzie - Mosquito! It even says "mozzie" on the sprays!
11. My phone is flat. - the battery is dead. Your car can also be flat!

Yay for the answers! I decided to give some awards, so here you go!

Triva #2 Awesome Cool Awards!

Trivia King
  • Kristen Weller! She got the most correct - a whopping 6!

Trivia Dunce
  • Kamie Zamora! She, sadly, only got 1 answer right! Don't worry, I still love you Kamie!

Creative Cookie - My Favorite Answers!
  • Stephen Bright: lift - bra
  • Kristen Weller: mozzie- A modern austrailian (mo+aussie...)
  • Ashley Smith: muso - a giant mouse so muso sounds stronger

Thanks to everyone that answered - you made my day! Luv u!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for kamie for being the dunce! I love you too

Missy said...

Hey, I just came to write down my answers but you had already posted them! Sorry, I was too slow...I'll do it next time :)

Hope you guys are having fun!!

Kamie said...

What Ev! I'm the best dunce there is!!!! bahehehehe

Kristen Weller said...

I'd like to thank all the people in my life that made my random guesses possible! I'm actually quite impressed with myself!

Aubrey Noelle said...

darn! i should have done it. perhaps i would have won?

Aubrey Noelle said...

darn! i should have done it. perhaps i would have won?