Monday, February 23, 2009

Catch-up Picture Time!

Yay! I had soooo many people play my fun trivia game and, as was promised, will share my pictures in return! Here are the snaps from our past couple weekends:

For V-day we decided to spend a little moulah and buy a night in a hotel by the beach in Brighton. The hotel was fantastic and the food was DELICIOUS! Seriously - the yum yum yummiest food ever. The beach was fun and we had a chance to swim in the waves - all though I seem to have a serious inability to keep salt water out of my mouth, nose, and eyes! Seriously, I think I swallowed my salt intake for the year from that one swimming incident!



Last weekend we took the train then the tram to St. Kilda where they had this awesome market outside of the Luna Amusment Park. There were fire twirlers, lots of booths, and tons of people! We ate at a "Mexican" restaurant that was extremely yummy, but not at all Mexican! :( I miss my yummy mexican food!








We also went back to Mornington to explore more of the beaches! It was pretty fun because we just plugged the city into our GPS and then randomly chose a beach to visit!

Jer, always the explorer, loved the rocks with the little habitats hiding on the top!




We explored lots of beaches and loved sticking our feet in the sand!

There were lots more of the amazingly adorable beach houses. Jer and I decided that we are going to sell everything that we own and buy one of these tiny beach houses and live in poverty on the beach. Who needs a kitchen . . . or a bathroom . . . or running water . . . or electricity . . .





Anywho, that's an update of our February! We love and miss all of you!

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

boo, it is snowing here. I am sooo jealous of the beautiful places you are seeing while i freeze!

Kamie said...

I'm so jealous of all of your beautiful pictures... I wish I was there with you! You guys have experienced more in the month you've been there than I ever have! You've seen Koala Bears, been to numerous beaches and have gone swimming, eaten at weird mexican restaurants and etc! I love you and so so so wish I could be there! muah!