Wednesday, July 30, 2008

3rd Year 's the Charm!


Can you believe it? Jer and I have officially been married for three years! Where does the time go? Life is simply too good to fly by so fast!

This third year, in my opinion, has been the very best year for us! I mean, year one was great because we were new in love and just getting to know each other. Year two we learned how to change from being simply "husband and wife" to being a family. But year three, this was the year that we truly, honestly deeply, became best friends.



So, in honor of Year Three and all the joys my hubby has brought me, here are my Top Ten Highlights of Year Three:

10- Moving into an apartment with air conditioning!

9- Hanging out in Vegas - just the two of us! There is something super exciting and romantic about going on vacation with just your best friend. I wasn't worried about entertaining or being the party planner, but simply was able to have a fantastic time. Phantom was the best!

8- Finally learning to speak Jer's alien language - he really does have one!

7- Starting to make decisions based upon what WE want, and not what we think we should want.

6- Jer's amazing and wonderful work ethic - he has received several promotions this year!

5- Finally coming to an agreement about gender roles!

4- Strengthening our friendship with the amazing family and friends we have around us. Kamie and Jer are inseparable (and the Payne boys finally like me!)

3- Learning to talk to each other about anything and everything - from what annoys us the most about each other to why our marriage is so fantastic :)

2-Having our baby - the motorcycle, that is. Jer bathes, feeds, caresses, and probably even sings to it!

1- Waking up this morning and realizing that I still have the one I love by my side :)





Happy Anniversary to us!

8 comments:

Becca Jane said...

You were such a pretty bride, Kasie! What a fun day! Congrats on 3 years! Time flies!

Shana Kummer said...

I can't believe it has been three years. You guys are a great couple and we really enjoy spending time with you. Happy Anniversary!

Natalie said...

geez Kasie that was a tear jerker! What a wonderful three years you guys had, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was waiting outside the temple for you two to run out.

COngrats!!

Ashley Smith said...

Congrats you guys!! You guys are so much fun, I love the pictures and the post. MMMUUAHHHH

Anonymous said...

You two seriously have to be the perfect couple. Congrats on three years. I'm so glad that my brother married such an amazing woman.

Kamie said...

YAYAYAYAY!

Kasie said...

Thanks for all the love! You guys have helped to make these past three years fantastic! On to year four!

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!! We, Barry, Andrew, and myself, are so happy for you and can truly see how much you love one another.