Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Art of Being a Do-er

I swear, sometimes it feels like life is full of lots of must-dos, have-to-dos, and better-dos and not enough want-to-dos. Every second I can think of something that would be a better use of my time, please the family and friends, or fulfill the ever-changing and demanding roles of wife, friend, sister, daughter, maid of honor, party planner, intern, student, etc! Sometimes I don't even think that my thoughts are independent! Still, I would much rather be a do-er than a wish-I-did-er. It may be busy, but at least I can say that every second is filled.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I hear ya sister! My most unsatisfying days are the ones that I wasn't very productive with my time. I love the feeling of collapsing into bed after a crazy busy day of dos and dones!!

Ashley Smith said...

It is funny how you always seem to have either to much or tolittle time. It is either going way to slow or zipped by way to faast, why can't it just go the speed I want all the time??