Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tagged

I wasn't going to fill this out, but then my cousin Missy wrote that the two people she thought would fill this out were Kamie and me. I couldn't disappoint! So, here is a little about me . . .

Two names you go by:
Toad and Space-Kas
Two things I'm wearing right now:
green flip-flops and my cool green hat
Two longest car rides:
to California with my family - we've done it a trillion times
Two of my favorite things to do:
rent movies and go out to dinner

The two things you want very badly right now:
go to Mimi's for breakfast, to see Jer's dad

Two animals you have or have had:
Tabby and Enrique - my two firebelly toads

Two people who will fill this out:
Kamie and Shana

Two things you ate today:
Plum and water

Two people you last talked to:
Jer and Kamie
Two things you are doing tomorrow:
going to a work retreat and scheduling a locksmith because Jer lost his motorcycle keys!
Two favorite holidays:
Halloween and Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
diet coke with lime, diet dr. pepper

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Am I nuts?? I love reading these things abouth people. I don't know I think it is fun to read. Miss you!!

Missy said...

Good job Kasie! I knew you wouldn't disappoint me, hehe!