Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Sure Sign of Maturity

So, I think that everyone associated with Kamie's wedding must be losing their minds - It must be that, because I simply cannot face the alternative, that my friends and I are certifiably insane! In preparation for Kamie's amazing wedding, some of the bridesmaids ditched responsibility, husbands, and children to come together for an AMAZING sleepover. There was lots of laughs, yummy Chinese food, and chick flicks. But, most importantly, there was dancing! I seriously considered locking these videos away in a dark room to never be found again, but I was peer pressured into posting them. Prepare yourself, there is some weird stuff coming! If you have been reconsidering my friendship with you, then don't view these videos, for they will surely send you running away with terror! If you are in the mood for a good laugh, though, then I would like to present the characters:

Sunnie, Kasie, Jennifer, and the lovely Bride-to be





























































This dance was really the start of it all - the point from which our creativity blossomed. Make sure you pause my play list so you can hear the amazing sound effects. I promise, you won't want to miss these!



Next, please let me present an amazing improv number entitled "Dying Goat." Guess who is producing the amazing sound effects? Kamie!


The final dance is called "Alien Friends." Do you like our costumes?

There are actually way more videos and pictures from this amazing event, but simply not enough time to share them all. While I am pretty embarrassed by these videos, they actually make me really happy. It is sometimes hard not to feel like I have become really old and boring. All I need is a night with the girls, though, to remember that my physical age does not match my mental state! I think there is nothing better than resorting back to Jr. High every once in a while! BF4Ever!

6 comments:

Rick said...

see its stuff like this that makes me glad i live 4 hours away....

Ashley Smith said...

Ya know, I'm sure... that all this insanity has to only do with the wedding... well mostly sure. Looks like so much fun, probably better than kidnapping with a sleeping bag, unless that is what happened. I had so much fun talking to you yesterday, hopefully I can see you soon.

Natalie said...

these video's made me so happy :)...you girls are hilarious.

Shumway Adventures said...

hi i don't know you but your videos are awesome! Ilove girls night outs!! I miss those days! your videoswere awesome!!

Stacey said...

You are all a bunch of WIERDOS!!! Sorry I wasn't there to join in!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time. I absolutely love the video's. Thanks for making my day.