Friday, July 16, 2010

Choo choo! Coupon train!

Hey there fellow couponers. I want to start a coupon train! What is a coupon train, you ask? Well, basically it is a way for people to share coupons they don't use in exchange for ones they will! Here is how it works:

I will start off an envelope full of coupons (about 50) and send it to the next person in the train (based geographically). When they get the envelope, they:

1- take out any expired coupons

2 - take ANY coupons they want

3 - add AT LEAST the same amount of coupons back into the envelope

4 - send it on to the next person in the train within 1-3 days.

That's it! Super easy and super fun! If you want to be a part of our coupon train, just send me an e-mail to kasie_jeffery@yahoo.com and include:

Name

Address

E-mail

Type of coupons you are always looking for (baby, pet, organic, etc)

Type of coupons you never use and would like to give away

Wait . . . WHAT?!?!?!?! You don't coupon! You should . . . and here is one reason why . . .

My fast, not-the-most-I-have-saved-but-still-impressive Target trip:

IMG_3534

Bought:

2x Shout travel packs

5x Kellogs cereal

12x SoBe Life Water

IMG_3536

I paid: $0.29 (including tax!)

I saved over $33.00!!!!!!

Seriously - you are wasting money if you aren't couponing! If you are new and interested, check out:

hip2save.com

momsneedtoknow.com

totallytarget.com

commonsensewithmoney.com

Make sure you click on their newbie links so you can learn how to save the big bucks!

Happy couponing!

5 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

i weep a little inside all the time. I wish I could figure this out in canada

Stacey said...

Kasie-Thanks for all of the websites! I hope I get better at this whole couponing thing. I still suck. One day I too will have a receipt worth hundreds for only pennies!!

Kamie said...

Im in! I hopefully will be able to focus more on it soon!

momma said...

me too k

Unknown said...

i am a coupon clipper but i never save THIS much! amazing! i'm glad you put up the websites!!

you inspire me so.