Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice


Random Post . . . I have been looking at these adorable baby headbands ALL MORNING trying to possibly conceive of any reason I might have to buy some . . . but, alas, I came up with zilch. I even asked my mom if she could think of any reasons, but she couldn't. So . . . I thought that I would live my life vicariously through my friends and ask you guys to take a look and buy some of these adorable flowers. They have TONS of cute styles! Hurry! They are only on sale until the end of April! (Psst, sorry Becca for stealing your pictures! Hopefully you won't mind!)

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Aww, you're too sweet!! I have every flower for Allie, and I STILL find myself looking at them every day, matching them to different outfits. It's so fun! Thanks for spreading the word! :)

Kamie said...

So- I decided that we should start NOW buying outfits and accessories for my future children. That way- when my lil girl comes around- we can spend our money on other stuff! I like all the flowers on the left hand side the best!!!! I love these too- little Andersyn is going to look great someday!!! MUAH!

Anonymous said...

Didn't Jared and his wife just have a baby girl? That would make a great gift...