Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I still care, I promise!

I haven't forgotten about ya'll or my recipe challenge - I just seriously have not found the time to blog! (I'm a loser, I know) I just uploaded my massive amounts of pictures to my computer, so watch for an update! Also, we only have two more recipes to try for our mexican/pumpkin recipe challenge. Winners to be announced soon!!!!!!!! And . . . we have our return date (kinda). Jer's last day of work in Australia is Friday, July 10th! We will probably be taking a vacation in New Zealand before we return home, so more than likely we will fly out that next weekend, the 18th-ish. I will let you know as soon as it is finalized!

1 comment:

momma said...

i have a great recipe for mexican food and pumpkin cookies.....come home now and i will take you to costa vida and to costco for cookies!!! miss you toad