Monday, April 27, 2009

Pictures!

Finally, here are some pics! There are like a trillion that I haven't blogged, so I basically just randomly chose ones for your viewing pleasure :) So, without further adieu, here are some of the amazing events happening in the lives of Kasie and Jer!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom and Stephen came to visit us in Australia and stayed for one week of vacation bliss!

We visited the St. Kilda Pier . . .


Admired the local art . . .


And the locals . . .


We ATE yummy yummy food . . .


We saw spiders in the museum . . .


And were entertained by Jer's amazing ability to discover the unusual . . .


We played with koalas . . .




And trees . . .



And saw giant kangaroos in the wild! We saw this huge mommy with a baby in her pouch . . .


And a field with 22 kangaroos in it!



We went fishing in the ocean on this boat . . .




And Mom caught a fish!


We had a night out on the town at Cirque Du Soleil's Dralion which was so freaking amazingly wonderful that I must have peed my pants!


Anyone up for a photo shoot while waiting for the train?



We went to the chocolate factory where Jer made his very own chocolate concoction - white chocolate with cola filling!



We went to the beach even though it was freezing . . .


Took this amazingly corny beauty . . .


And wrote this message for my stinky sister :)


So true, so true.

8 comments:

momma said...

I wanna come back!!!!! I miss you and the penguins and you and the koala's and you and the kangaroos and you and the chocolate and oh yeah you!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun trip?!! I can't believe that Kangraroos really frolic in the wild like that....wow. When can Josh and I come? How much longer will you be in Australia?

Natalie said...

oh and PS: I LOVE that picture of Jerimiah kissing you well both of them :)

Ashley Smith said...

your pictures are so much fun! I am so jealous you got to go to cirq.

Kamie said...

Kasiewasey.. how I miss you! That sign is the best sign I have EVER seen!!!! MUAH love you kas!!!!!

Becca Jane said...

Fun pictures! Wish we could come visit....Cameron would do GREAT on an 18-hour flight....NOT!!! :)

Kasie said...

Thanks everyone! We come home around the 10th of July! I will let you know when we have a final date!

Unknown said...

Is your hair red now? So cute!!