Friday, April 24, 2009

Today . . .

I know that you all want to see pictures and hear updates about Australia . . . but I just don't feel like blogging those much needed updates. Instead, I thought I would share some of my new thoughts with you . . . so here it is. Kasie's profound thoughts/reflections/feelings of the day.

1- I have a serious love/hate relationship with popcorn. Love the delicious low-calorie-ness, hate the fact that no matter what I either end up with hundreds of kernel duds or gross over-cooked and black popcorn. Seriously people, why can't there be a better way? I end up stressing out for the two minutes that the popcorn is cooking - trying to count seconds - just to stop it either too early or too late and open up the bag to reveal disaster. Today I was preemptive - poor little unpopped kernels - they will never know their full potential.

2- My success for the day - beating everyone's score on Bejeweled - a facebook game. Failure of the day - not doing one productive thing. What does that say about my life?

3- Why can't finger nail polish just stay on? I hate painting my finger nails, but (suprise!) I have actually stopped biting them and they are long! Still - they chip in, like, 2 hours! Puuhhhllleeaasseee!

4- Today the thing I miss most about Utah is Costa Vida - actually that's the thing I miss most almost everyday (sorry family)!

5- Lately I've been feeling like there is something super amazingly awesome and cool that I should do with my life, but I can't think of it. I don't want to be a teacher, poet, writer, lawyer, dentist, FBI agent, dancer, mom, fashion consultant, marine biologist, t.v. producer, or truck driver. Weirdly enough, the ONLY thing that I want to do for the rest of my life is be a student . . . anyone want to pay me to go to school?

Well . . . I guess that's enough for now. Maybe tomorrow I will find the desire to post pictures, or maybe not. I never can tell these days!

3 comments:

momma said...

wait a second.....you miss mexican food more than your poor old wonderful funloving family? hmmm....well see how ya are....oh and by the way....we ate at costa vida today! hahahahaha but at least we talked about you while we ate!

Ashley Smith said...

When you get home you should try a restaurant called Rubios. It is mexican. It was my favorite restaurant in Tucson and they are now all over the valley so good. Love your guts,

Kamie said...

I TOLD u that u should be a Philosopher!!!!!! DO IT!