Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Shower!


Last weekend we had our baby shower. It turned out so well! We decided to do a co-ed shower, since, as Jer says, it is his baby too and he likes getting presents just as much as the next person. Our families were awesome at doing a combined shower and we had so many friends and family come celebrate with us! And, of course, we got lots of fantastic presents! We got lots of homemade gifts, too, which mean a lot! Thanks mom and Kandis (and the numerous other people who helped) for making our baby shower an awesome one!


I would include more pictures, but apparently my hubby has a problem with taking pictures of anything or anyone but me. Yep - 40 pictures of just me opening presents, and not one of the cute decorations, food, or the people who were there. If I didn't know better, from looking at the pictures I would think that I was opening presents all by myself! Thanks, hun, for wanting to take my picture, but I think we need to work on your documenting skills a little more . . .

Almost at 38 weeks! Here's to the home stretch!

6 comments:

Jer said...

You mean I was supposed to take pictures of other things? Doh

Stacey said...

You are almost there!! It could seriously be any day now!!! Best of luck and go for the epidural. Natural sucks and hurts like a @#%!!

Missy said...

I wish I could have come to your shower!! I'm glad it turned out so well.

I like your blog background! :)

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Oh you look so adorable! I am so excited to hear about the big arrival! It better be well-documented.

Ashley Smith said...

I'm coming down this next week ANSWER YOUR PHONE please... I wish I was coming after she arrived so I could meet her. But I guess I will just have tp bring her cookies when she is big enough to eat them. maybe I will bring her mommy some to eat for her. lol

The Proctors said...

Yeah! Having a baby is the most awesome experience! So happy for you!