Friday, February 26, 2010

Maternity Pics

For my birthday, my mom and Stephen completely spoiled me and bought me a maternity photo shoot! I LOVE this photographer and I was so excited to get the pictures done, but also nervous about how my giant belly would look. I just got them yesterday and I am sooooo happy with them! I really wanted to document my pregnancy, since it is just as important to me as my wedding and it only happens for such a brief time. I am so grateful that mom and Stephen splurged on me, and for Skye for the amazing photography.

So,some pictures from 36 weeks . . .

I love my yummy hubby!








Thanks again to mom and Stephen!

In baby news - she is still not here! Today marks 6 days past due and I am definitely feeling past due! Sleeping gets harder every night and I am definitely ready for the pregnancy to end and the baby to come!

If she doesn't come on her own, then I am scheduled to start induction late Sunday night and have the baby on Monday, March 1st. So . . . look forward to baby pictures - I know I am!

4 comments:

grandma (momma) said...

hello....I didn't do it for you....I just wanted really good first pics of my grandbaby!!!! but, I can't see her face in any of these! can't you work on that please!

Ashley Smith said...

My favorites are #1 #2 #5 love love love them. Ignore my facebook comment I thought you were going in tomorrow. love ya hun

Anonymous said...

So, so sweet. I love maternity pics. You look (soon to be LOOKED!) great! Now that baby is a week late, we don't have to feel guilty saying I CAN'T WAIT for her to come!

Good luck tomorrow :)

Megan said...

Kasie, you are soooo adorable in these pictures. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful little baby! Hope you're all well :)