Monday, February 15, 2010

A few of my favorite things . . .

My pregnancy is finally coming to an end, and, honestly, there are a lot of things that I am going to miss about it. I cannot wait to hold my baby girl for the first time and look into her beautiful eyes, but there is something special about pregnancy - something I never would have understood before getting pregnant. I am going to miss:

1- Having a constant little companion with me, 24/7, who influences all of my decisions.
2- Feeling her wiggle just as I am finally falling asleep - she seems to wake up and become a wiggle bug then!
3- Jer talking to my belly. Actually he does more than just talk, he "tickles" the baby, "feeds" her, and puts his cell phone to my belly so she can talk to grandma. I love it.
4- Daydreaming about what she looks like, what her personality will be, and all the adventures that are coming.
5- And, yes, the baby bump. Here is a little comparison:

16 weeks
38 weeks

And now, finally, I have 5 days left until the baby is due. I wish she would come now, but I think she will hold out right until the end. I will miss pregnancy, but I can't wait to meet my little bug!

6 comments:

Logan said...

Congratulations! You look great! Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Ashley Smith said...

OOO I like your hair and your bump. xoxox

Missy said...

I love the pics...you look great!
Before you know it you'll be holding your sweet little girl in your arms!!

Becca Jane said...

I loved being pregnant, and always felt sort of sad towards the end too. You look adorable! Can't wait to hear the big news, see pictures, and meet her!

momma said...

I can't wait either toad!!!! I want to play with your little tadpole!

Kenna said...

Very cute Kasie!!! I agree with everyone else you look great!
I remember after I had Parker I was so excited, but at the same time kind of sad, you miss the little movements in your belly.
Good luck!!!