Friday, January 29, 2010

The refigerator is empty . . . AGAIN

I don't even know how it is possible that, once again, we have no food in our house. Didn't I JUST go grocery shopping? Yes, most definitely, but lately I can't help but put everything into my mouth!

I tried so hard my whole pregnancy to be good about what I ate. I focused mostly on fresh foods and even resisted the pregnancy cravings. That is, until about four days ago. And now, well, let's just say that the stretch marks popping up on my belly have a good reason for being there.

Argh, what should I do? I know! I think there is a half-full back of chocolate chips in the freezer . . .

4 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

lol. i will bring you canada chocolate

Missy said...

lol! My hardest pregnancy craving to resist was the donut holes from Walmart...I HAD to get them every time we went shopping there :) That's probably why I gained 60+ lbs.

Mal said...

All i can say is Teriyaki Beef Jerky... I would make Russ run to Wal-mart during the night to get me some! lol. And that's why I gained 84 pounds during my pregnancy. lol.

Anonymous said...

KASIE!! I blog stalked you. Ha ha ha... Can't wait for that little girl of yours! It was good to see you on Saturday!