Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010

It's a new year.

(Well, it was 25 days ago. With how fantastic I've been at procrastinating lately, being 25 days late isn't too bad . . . it's actually pretty good!)

And this new year, one of my goals is to blog more. I've been a blogging slacker, not just because I was super busy, but also because I kinda lost my motivation to blog. What's the point when only like three people read it? But I got re-inspired when I saw the awesome books that people have been making from their blogs. Considering the fact that I am not at all a scrapbooker, I think this is probably the best way to document our lives! So, I hope to use my blog as a record-keeper of our lives so that I can share it with my kids someday.

Maybe this will be enough motivation for me to not procrastinate and blog. Maybe . . . not entirely likely, but possible.

Here goes 2010!

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

Hey, I am one of those three! Keep blogging!