Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ludo - Broken Bride: The most amazing album ever!!

Now I don't post often and this will probably show you all what a Sap Kasie married (though some of you already know). A few months ago Kasie, Ben, Aaron and I went to a concert at UVU the Rock in UVU concert which featured several bands, one of those was a band we had never heard of before that night - Ludo. I was imediately impressed, and went out a couple days later and bought the CD that they had been promoting (You're Aweful, I Love You), after doing some more research i found out that they had released an EP (Extended Play) a few years back titled "Broken Bride" that was a "Rock Opera" It only has 5 songs on the album, but they are amazing, and after listening to them I can see this album being turned into a musical and doing extremely well. The songs are posted for listenting below:

Part I: Broken Bride - Ludo



Save Our City - Ludo



Part II: Tonights the Night - Ludo



Part III:The Lamb and the Dragon - Ludo



Part IV: Morning in May - Ludo




Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kamie said...

these songs are quite outstanding! I think we should dance to them and you (jer) should be the choreographer! That would be amazing....

Anonymous said...

After having listened to all of the songs several times. I decided to purchase this album. Let me say though there are only really two songs I really like. Part I: Broken Bride, and Part Ii: Tonight's the Night.
Having said that, I like the whole album because of the composition. I may really only like those 2 songs but the whole album is really put together well. So I like listening to the whole thing straight through.
Good Post Bro!

Unknown said...

yayyy you have a blog too!! so glad i found it! i love that our whole fun class has a blog :)