Friday, September 5, 2008

Tag! You're It!

10 Years ago I:
1. was in my awkward jr. high years
2. had just made the move to good old Tooele
3. thought that the world revolved around me
4. was making fun of Kamie's growth spurt
5. was obsessed with Titanic and poetry

Today's "to do" list:
1. Go to school
2. Go to Drill Practice
3. Work
4. Homework
5. hang out with my hubby

Snacks:
1. apple sauce
2. crasins
3. black licorice (yum!)
4. candy corn
5. diet dr. pepper!

If I were a millionaire...
1. I'd travel to at least one place on every continent
2. I'd buy a Vespa scooter and/or a Mazda 3
3. I'd pay off everything I own/owe
4. I'd put some away for a house (I don't know where I want to live yet!)
5. I'd do some super mad clothes shopping!

Places I've lived:
1. Murray, UT
2. Tooele, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. I know, I am boring!

Jobs:
1. Dance Teacher at United Spirit Association
2. BYU Resident Hall Student Coordinator
3. East Shore High School English Teacher Assistant
4. UVU Internship Office
5. Intern for the VP of Student Affairs at UVU

I tag:
1. Kamie
2. Marnie
3. Stacey
4. Ashley
5. Megan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job. It was fun to think of things that make me happy. I LOVED your list - - now I know so much more about you and I think YOU'RE great!

Kamie said...

yayayayay i'm it it'm it!! I don't think its nice to talk about my growth spurt.... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.