Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Don't hate me cuz I'm busy!

To Do:

Attend all 6 of my senior-level college classes.
Keep up on the mounds of homework that never end.
Put in enough hours to not get fired from my internship.
Attend all of our Timpview High Drill Team practices.
Choreograph, plan parents meetings, write a team contract, order uniforms, cut music, etc.
Realize that my fridge is completely empty and go grocery shopping.
Pay bills
Say Hi to my hubby
Clean the house (optional - I don't care if it is smelly)
Blog? (Yay right!)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I was really tempted to say I hate you because you are busy, but I actually LOVE YOU even when you are busy. Good luck with everything.

Kamie said...

Teaching, so much work, so little recognition. I feel you! Try to enjoy it.
AZ

Anonymous said...

I say that we plan a trip to Vegas together. I love it there and if you split the cost of things it isn't too bad priced.Love you guys.

Becca Jane said...

I hear ya...ummm...except for the drill stuff!!! :)

The Proctors said...

We have to go shopping on top of everything else? Dang!

Anonymous said...

You have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award! Serious! However, I don't know how to add the actual award to your blog....it's the ol' Aunt syndrome. So check out my blog to carry out your official duties. K