Monday, July 25, 2011

This week

I feel like this summer is just FLYING by. Seriously. I don't think I have ever been so busy in my life! My sis and I were just trying to schedule a two-day camping trip for my family (the first one EVER), and we only have two options - one in Sept. and one in Oct. Yes, that means that every single day and weekend through July and August are completely full (and not of fun stuff, either). Ugh. Jer and I decided that we HAVE to go on one vacation every summer because if not, then, well, it pretty much sucks. This is what I get for becoming a coach.

On happier news, we just had a housewarming party on Saturday that was awesome! Thanks to everyone who stopped by to celebrate our new home with us! We absolutely love it and it feels so incredibly wonderful to finally have a place of our own! Pictures to come (umm . . . maybe. No guarantees).

To celebrate the 24th, we went to Tucanos with my fam, then just hung out. No fireworks (which made Kaiah happy). Then my little clan went driving around the Alpine Loop and walked around Cascade Springs - beautiful! It was super fun just to let Kaiah get filthy and play outside.

This is my last week home with Kaiah this summer (sucky) but Jer and I celebrate our 6th anniversary this weekend! Yay! Details to come. Then I leave for a conference in Seattle on Sunday :(

Here's to looking forward to a great week!

2 comments:

Kamie said...

BUSY BUSY!
Hey- you didn't tell me you decided to go to cascade springs! I am sad...

momma/grandma wee said...

Welcome to the world of full time mommy, wife, coach and teacher!! Being grown up sucks sometimes!