Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Still Alive

Yeah, I haven't blogged in over 2 months. I wish I could say it was because nothing exciting was happening, but it is actually the opposite. Tons of exciting things have been going on, and I have missed blogging all of them. Living with my brother-in-law's family for a whole month while homeless - missed. Kamie and Alex moving away - missed. Jer's 29th birthday - missed. Getting the drill job at Wasatch and our whole first month of practice - missed. Stephen finishing his bout with chemo - missed.  Buying our first home and moving in - missed. Kaiah growing up before my eyes - missed. So, so ridiculously sad.

I don't really know what kept me from blogging. I guess it just felt like I always had so many more important things to do. But, really, it is those important things that were the most important to blog. I can kinda tell how my life is going by the frequency of my blogging. You can guarantee that if my blogging has slacked, something else in my life has, as well.

So here's to a new, committed approach to blogging!

Oh, and I also missed BYU going Independent - can't forget that!

2 comments:

Kamie said...

I missed you... Welcome back!

momma/grandma wee said...

I am glad your alive and well !!! Most of all I am glad you had so much in your life you were too busy to sit at the computer!! Love you