Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dad's gone and my feet smell

Daddy is in Australia, which means:
  • Kaiah seems to stay in her jammies much longer than normal.
  • I'm on a tivo freeze - not allowed to watch any of our shows until Jer gets home, so . .
  • I've started watching some great new shows (Cake Wars, My Life as Liz)
  • Kaiah and I spend our Saturday night at the high school making copies
  • My computer screen has slobbery Kaiah kisses all over it from her kissing daddy over Skype.
It has actually been easier than I thought it would, thanks almost entirely to Kamie. I never feel lonely because my bestest friend lives just upstairs. One week down, two to go.

On another note - Spring! :) What a beautiful day.

Oh, and I really need some new shoes. Mine stink. Literally. Jer always tells me to wear socks with my flats - but socks with my flats? I just can't. My toes like to be free. So, yeah. My shoes smell bad and I need new ones. Wear do you shop for shoes?

3 comments:

Naazju said...

Dear Kasie,

Clark and I keep trying to find a time to visit you so we can a) hang out b) help Kaiah not be in pajamas for a long time and c) drop off a chair for your stepdad. However, you never answer when we leave you a message and don't call us back.

We can only conclude that you are too ashamed of your stinky feet to let us anywhere near you. I have a solution:

Let's go shoe shopping sometime in the next two weeks (before Jer comes home). We can also get you some no-show socks (for example: http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10375&subCatId=cat10281&skuId=082416055&productId=68130&lotId=082416&category=&catdisplayName=Accessories ). I love no shows because I can wear them with my shoes and have nothing showing (genius, I know), or I can get cute patterned/lacy ones and have them be a little breezy. They rock.

TEXT or CALL me or Clark and let's get this thing done!

Love,
Natalia (and Clark)

Kamie said...

I LOVE YOU! I'm always so happy that my bestest friend lives downstairs... and you know what? I maybe kinda like you're hubby being gone because I get to hang out with you more often! :) (I do miss your hubby though!)

momma/grandma wee said...

Hey toad, I am very proud of how brave you have been and how you just step up to the plate and carry on like Jer isn't gone!! You are my hero baby and just wait.....two weeks will go fast I promise! and yes, your feet do stink :)