Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sticking up for my Cougs

This is the second year that Jer and I have had season tickets to BYU football, and I am pretty sure that this is a tradition that is going to stick. We love football. No, we love football. I wish I could do double-italics or something – that is how much I love, love, love football. I know more about football than I ever thought I could, and learning more all the time. Best. Sport. Ever.

I know. We lost. I know. We have lost a lot. And yes, I know that we will lose some more. But I am a Cougar fan through and through and I will be this season, the next, and the one after that. And yes, I also know that we have lost because we have played crappy. But I know that we will get better, and I will be there watching, and cheering, the whole entire difficult-heart-wrenching-and-oh-so-hard-to-watch way. Because that’s how I roll.

Now, if we could only get Kaiah to stop screaming every time people cheer so that she could come with us to the games . . . now that would be great.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your positive attitude!!! I too am sticking with the cougs! But I have to be honest I was happy Utah State beat them but that's because I'm an Aggie! :)

grandma wee said...

I really don't care who wins....I am just glad you like football cause that means grandma gets to babysit!!!!

Kenna said...

I wish I could write a nice comment about your post. But i'm a Ute fan! Sorry!