Thursday, March 25, 2010

Newborn Pictures

She is just too much for words. I love you, little Kai-Kai monster!

I love the way you look when you're asleep.
And your adorable chubby cheeks.
I love how you always have to have your hands by your face.
And all of your hair!
Most of all, though, I love you because you are you. You are unique, special, one-of-a-kind, and completely irresistible. I will love you forever, little bug.

Special thanks to Mom and Stephen for paying for these amazing newborn pictures by Skye Johansen. I love, love, love them! Click here to see all of the pictures.

6 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

like

like lots and lots!!

Missy said...

I love her squishy cheeks. She is so adorable! I'm coming to Utah in July so hopefully I'll get to see her then!

The Proctors said...

She is just so adorable!

Megan said...

um, these pictures are gorgeous! What a sweet little girl you have!

momma/grandma said...

she takes after grandma huh!!!!! love you kas kas too.....

michael. mindy. dane. said...

These are so, sooo cute! She is a little doll. I'm glad you're having fun with her. Aren't they so fun??