Thursday, March 11, 2010

Introducing . . .

Wow. That's about all I can say right now. My life has changed more than I could have ever imagined. Everything is measured on a larger scale now. I am more exhausted than I ever thought possible, but I am also more dedicated, ecstatic, overwhelmed, and completely in love with my little girl than I could have ever imagined. She has become our life and we couldn't be more thrilled.

I have lots of stories to tell and so many things that I want to blog, but for now I will just have to settle with a couple pictures. Eat your hearts out.











We had her newborn pictures done by the same photographer that did my prego shots, and we can't wait to get them back - they are going to be to die for gorgeous. We obviously aren't the best newborn photographers and our pictures don't do her justice. She is so beautiful - you'll just have to see her in person to understand!

P.S. Mom is fine. Exhausted, but fine. Recovery is easy with a little monkey to love!



7 comments:

Kenna said...

Beautiful, just gorgeous! She is one little cutie!
Check out all that hair, I am jealous.
I hope all went well with the delivery and you are surviving through the nights.
Good luck with your cute little bundle.
Can't wait to hear stories and see pics.

Anonymous said...

Look at your little girl!! I just love her. I hear she is a beauty! Congratulations on your brand new life! What adventures you have ahead of you! Love ya!

Whitney

momma/grandma said...

boy, it's a good thing she took after her grandma!!!!!! I am going to spoil her rotten!!! love ya kaiah , oh and kas and jer too.

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

oh I love her, she's a beauty. All that hair--that's why she took so long coming, she had to grow those gorgeous locks. I adore her chubby cheeks and the picture of her looking into your face getting to know you. You two better have lots of kids--you make beautiful ones!

The Proctors said...

Look at that hair! Wow, so beautiful! Can't wait to see the other pics! Congrats! Enjoy EVERY moment, they grow and change SO fast!

Megan said...

Congratulations! She is sooo sweet, and I love all that hair! Glad you're all doing well:)

I have the secret to life said...

She is so cute!