Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's Almost Here!

I can't believe that it came so quickly, but our official ultrasound is FRIDAY! As in this Friday, just 3 days from now - not some far off and distant, "it will never, ever come" Friday. When I scheduled my appointment it seemed so long ago, but now it is officially here!

We are so excited for the ultrasound. I haven't really been able to feel the baby move much, so I think this ultrasound is going to be very reassuring. The last time I got to see my baby, it was just a little mess of cells - more like a blob than a baby. I can't wait to see it now!

PLUS, of course, we will find out if it is a boy or a girl! Yay! So, what do you think it will be? Vote on the poll - you only have until Friday!

7 comments:

Becca Jane said...

If it's a girl, I will make her zillions of BOWS!!

Kristen Weller said...

I'm excited for you guys! It is so fun to see something that actually resembles a baby in this ultrasound. Don't be sad if you don't recognize the things they are pointing out to you. I had to look at all the pictures like 4 times before I was able to identify the things they were calling feet, etc.

Ashley Smith said...

I could never tell what anything was in an ultrasound. I think it is a girl because you have such a wealth of chick flick movies that you need to share with her. lol.

Missy said...

Yay, I can't wait to find out! I voted girl!

Unknown said...

What.

What what what what WHAT!??! Why haven't I known this?!!!! WHY HAVEN'T I STALKED YOUR FOR SO LONG?! Congratulations!!! How exciting! You better post AS SOON AS you find out, because I'm stopping by your blog everyday until then!

I'm SO excited for you!!!!

Unknown said...

What.

What what what what WHAT!??! Why haven't I known this?!!!! WHY HAVEN'T I STALKED YOUR FOR SO LONG?! Congratulations!!! How exciting! You better post AS SOON AS you find out, because I'm stopping by your blog everyday until then!

I'm SO excited for you!!!!

momma said...

of course it's a girl....we don't know how to make boys!!!