Monday, September 7, 2009

16 weeks and counting!

We just made it past our 16 weeks mark and cannot wait for the next couple to fly by. We find out if it is a little girl or boy on Sept 25th! Baby is sure making itself known . . . no movement yet but I have been super nauseated and sick. Instead of getting better after the first trimester, I think I am getting worse. Oh well, it is definitely worth it. Even though I haven't gained a ton of weight yet, I feel like my belly is HUGE. My beautiful cousin Missy had the biggest belly EVER when she was pregnant with her second, and I have a feeling I may be just like her! Seriously . . . I saw pictures, and I was like, "How does she even stand up?" Her belly was so huge it looked like she should fall on her face! I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Pictures coming soon . . . well, as soon as I can find time to upload them! Oh, and congrats to Marnie, who just got engaged!

5 comments:

momma said...

what if your baby isn't a girl or a boy but an it? It Payne....I like that hahahahha

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til you find out what it is. SOOOOO exciting and I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Ashley Smith said...

I took drugs for sickness. Hopefully it will stop soon, that is never fun. I'm sure you look great!!

Anonymous said...

My money is on Boy.....the Man determines the gender and the Payne family is statistically more likely to have boys than girls. :D

johnsonmom said...

I would normally agree with Ben, but you getting worse in your second trimester makes me guess that it's a girl.