Monday, March 23, 2009

Misbehaving Gadgets

I promise I haven't forgotten about this blog or all my wonderfully amazing friends and family back home, I just (for some strange reason unknown to me) can't get my pictures off my camera. It also didn't help that the only person in this house who knows how to speak to feisty little misbehaving gadgets was gallivanting around Australia for the past week! But Jer is home now and will spend every dang night this week coming to some sort of agreement with my rebel camera until it is fixed - or else! Hehehehe.

Anyway, look forward to amazingly wonderful pictures soon and an update on all of our Australia fun! Oh . . . and don't forget to add a recipe to the contest below! Please oh please oh please!

MUAH!

3 comments:

Jer said...

Last time I tried to speak to your gadgets it took several hours of negotiating to get what we needed. I don't know if I can deal with the greedy little suckers again.

Anonymous said...

hurry and learn gadget talk cause i am sick and tired of looking at your same old pics!!! hahaha

Kamie said...

this must run in the family...