Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trivia #1 Answers!

Thanks for the fun comments . . . here are the answers! Most of ya'll didn"t do very good! Hahaha!

Docket- bill at a restaurant
nappies- diapers
trolley- shopping cart
bather- swim suit!

Hungry Jacks- Burger King (same logo, whoppers, and everything!)
Big W- Walmart
KFC- KFC! It was their VERY first fast food place in Australia, which I think is way interesting since they originated in Utah!

And it is really hard to find Turkey here! Let me just say how grossed out I was when I walked through the grocery store to see all kinds of kangaroo meat for sale!

There you have it! Boo to those who didn't play my fun game - shame on you! I expect a better turn out on the next trivia set or I will with hold pictures! Love you all!

4 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Love your guts hun!!

Ashley Smith said...

ooo i just noticed your timer that says what time it is where you are . i like i like.

Kristen Weller said...

That would be pretty strange to be walking through the store and see kangaroo parts for sale... eww.

Natalie said...

Oh my, I love it, I am going to start calling my bathing suit a bather. Oh how I wish I were in Australia with you :)