Sunday, June 1, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog!

After spending countless hours searching and reading our friends' blogs, we decided it was about time to give our own a shot. I love reading about everything going on in our family and friends' lives and hope that you guys will enjoy getting some updates on ours, too. Yay for keeping in touch! I am a super bad friend when it comes to calling people, so maybe this will make up for my loathing of talking on the phone!

Anyway, things are pretty good for us right now. Jer is working all summer and I am taking some summer classes and working as an Intern to VP of Student Affairs. I am super excited because I will start my student teaching in January - finally!

Check back and we will add more pictures and stories as life progresses! It would be super fantastic if you would add our link to your blogs, too!

2 comments:

trixtur said...

It's way cool that you have a blog now! Do you still want to do the poetry thing? Or maybe we could do poetry on a blog-to-blog basis. My blog already has a section of poetry so that might work. Let me know!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.