Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Baby Sister is Getting Married!

As some of you know, my beautiful little sister is getting married in August to Alex Zamora! They have been dating for over two years are so excited to start their life together. Kamie has an amazing pink sapphire ring that is super unique and absolutely to die for. They will be getting married at Millennial Falls in Draper, Utah. Wedding plans are going really good, but it is coming down to the wire now!


Here is a picture of three of Kamie's four bridesmaids- and Kamie with her dark hair. I am so jealous that she looks absolutely amazing with both blond and brown hair! I mean, really? Who is lucky enough to look good both ways? The bridesmaids are all really excited and bridal shower plans are coming along - stay tuned for more info! L-R: Natalie, Kasie, Kamie, Mallory. (Not pictured is Jennifer Bailey)

Kamie's dress is to DIE for! I wish I could post a picture of it, but alas, it must stay a secret for while longer!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Yay, I love more blogs to read!!!!!!!!!! We miss you guys, it's been toooo long! LOVE YA!

Missy said...

I'm so excited you guys have a blog! You need to put up a picture of Kamie's pink ring...I want to see it! My wedding band has pink sapphire's and I love it!

Becca Jane said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! Yea, we are very excited.