Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cyncial Addictions


It seems like Jer and I (mostly me) go through major t.v. obsessions. For awhile there it was always CSI (Las Vegas) - we watched reruns on t.v. and would rent the seasons to watch. Lately our t.v. addiction has been for the cynical and self-destructive House. I mean, not only is he completely hilarious and a brilliant satirist, but the show also includes people dying from unheard of and totally gross diseases! What more could a girl want? We have officially finished season one and have moved on to season two now. Yes, we have already seen some of the episodes, but who can get enough of House's completely inappropriate humor?

I wonder what it says about me that my two favorite t.v. shows have to do with people either dead or dying . . .

6 comments:

Rick said...

one of my roommates has all the seasons on dvd and i might have watched them all in one day when i had the flu and house might be the only thing we record with our DVR and you might need a password to delete the episodes..... but were not that into it....

Ashley Smith said...

Right now my kick is So you think you can Dance and Bones. I think you would like Bones give it a try. Well and lets be honest you would probably like the dancing one too.

Jer said...

Actually she is very into both of those shows also. Our little Kasie is becoming quite the TV junkie :P

Kasie said...

I am not a t.v. junkie, just a little dependent on my weekly sitcom doses. Ricky (I am sooooo glad you posted), you were always cool, but your House confession has made you way more cooler in my book. I mean, anyone who appreciates the crass insults of the show is a friend to me.

I definitely love SYTYCD (see, I even use the abbreviations!) In fact, Mama J comes down every Wednesday for the show. Bones is a new interest, but so far I think it is super cool. Maybe that will be my next season-renting adventure :)

Anonymous said...

I love it. I am totally obsessed with both of those shows also.Justin bought me season 3 of house so when you want to watch it let me know.

Becca Jane said...

IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! j/k. This is your favorite boy cousin...Nate. I like house too. It is very iteresting. Becca and I are obsessed with 24, Prison Break and The Office.