You're so little. You're my baby. I'm having an incredibly hard time believing that you are a whole year old. Yet, every single day you do something new to prove to me that you aren't a baby anymore. You're growing up.
- You walk. Not all the time, but in this excited bouncy little way of yours. You're pretty stable, but you get so excited and ahead of yourself and then stumble, with a giggle, to the ground.
- You communicate more than I ever thought possible. You point and say "that" all the time. I swear you say "mama" and "dada" and "kai."
- Food around you, any food (olives, pickles, lemons) disappears. We haven't found anything that you won't eat.
- You will sometimes still fall asleep in my arms. It happens less every week.
- You still love your sleep. You dive for your bed at night and sleep 13-14 hours every night, plus a 2-3 hour nap during the day.
- Giggle. Your toothy giggly face has never changed. You laugh deeper and truer than any one I have ever known.
- Elf nose. That's what Aunt Kamie always says. You have a perpetually pink nose that makes you look like a happy little elf. Perfect.
- Mommy's girl. There is nothing that you love more than crawling over to mommy, being picked up, and just being held. I think you would spend forever in my arms, sucking your thumb, if you could. I wish you could.
- You're already a best friend. You're obsessed with your baby cousin Aandi. You love her. You smother her with affection.
- Sometimes I swear you are a puppy. You love to crawl around carrying toys in your mouth. Silly little girl.
I love you so incredibly much and always, always will.