Saturday, October 17, 2009

Update

Update on our lives!

- I'm not sick anymore! It ended up not being swine flu, which was great. I just wish I would have known that before I filled my super expensive tamiflu prescription! I still was required to take 7 days off of all activities, but I am feeling better now!

- Baby is now officially 22 weeks - weird. Let's just hope that baby goes full term because I would not be ready to have a little one in a month! I have another doctors appointment on Monday, so we will get updates then!

- Anyone know any good maternity photographers? I have seen lots of good newborn shoots, but I don't really like any of the maternity ones I've seen. Jer and I want to get our pictures done together for the last time before we become three!

- Also, any suggestions on a good place to buy a diaper bag? I am picky, but I don't want to spend a ton . . .

- Here's a picture of me at 21 weeks!


- Well, that's about it. Nothing too exciting here! Jer is playing basketball, and I should be choreographing or planning my next unit plan or cleaning, but I think I will take a nap instead! I can always just blame it on baby, right? :) Jer always says that I don't play up the "I'm pregnant" thing enough and, I mean, if my husband wants me to use it as an excuse more, why not? hehehehe!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your beautiful and I say absolutely play up the "I'm pregnant" thing, because I promise you once that baby comes there is no more time for you. Get all of the sleep you can and enjoy your time :) I am so glad to hear you didn't have the swine flu that would have been the worst. Tell Jer I say hi. I miss you guys so much.

Natalie said...

I am so happy that you are feeling better Kasie! I love your beautiful pregnant picture. You are looking fabulous.

The Holloway's said...

You are seriously such a cute pregnant lady!!! I love your belly, and I am sure it feels big now...but wait til about 39 weeks and you will reconsider what BIG is!!! Love ya girl and miss ya!

momma said...

I definately think you should rest but I think you should go shopping with your mommy instead for baby stuff!!!

Ashley Smith said...

http://kellinicolephoto.blogspot.com/

remember her from freshman year?? I don't know if she will be in utah at all but you can email her and ask. I know she travels around quite a bit.

I think you are so cute lady!!!

Ashley Smith said...

I lied, her blog says she will be in SLC at the end of the month.

Stacey said...

My sister in laws sister,(catch that) just started a business call pink fig photography. She actually does a great job and is super cheap. I think her website is pinkfigphotography.com or I think I have a link on my face book page somewhere. Then I just bought a cute but inexpensive diaper bag at the Battle Creek Boutique in PG last spring. Its coming again this weekend (22-24) at the Old PG REc. I'm glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I'm so excited!!!! Do you have a definite name yet!?