Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're Alive!!!!!

So, I know that it SEEMS like we have fallen off the face of the earth, but really I just haven't had internet since returning from Australia! No worries - I am now reconnected with the tech world and I promise to post lots of fun things in the days to come. But for now, no fun info. I just wanted everyone to know that we are alive and in Utah and that I will be posting more soon!

Oh, and if you have lost faith in my blog because I never write anymore, there are lots of super cool things on our life menu plan - so start reading our blog again or you will miss out! Hehehe!

3 comments:

momma said...

see.........you don't need a stupid computer to stay alive.......you just need pop tarts!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for more updates:)

Kamie said...

hehe..... menu....