Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Daddy Day!

 

Dear Jer,

IMG_3494I thought I loved you before. But now, seeing you as a daddy, now I really know what love means. I cannot even begin to say how grateful I am to have you as a husband and father. You are so amazing with Kaiah – she is a total daddy’s girl. I never see her smile bigger or cuddle closer than when she is with you. You have shown me what it really means to be a Father – and a father in every situation. No diaper is too smelly or cry too loud for you. You are caring and nurturing and playful and, most of all, attentive. I know that you are involved in every single aspect of our little girl’s life and that she will always, always, know that her daddy loves her. And that makes me love you all the more.

IMG_3432 IMG_3442 IMG_3444 IMG_3468

Love, Kasie.

4 comments:

Logan said...

She is so stinkin' cute, Kasie! I love her hair! How's the job search going for you? Did you take any of those positions?

Missy said...

I love that first picture. She is just the cutest thing ever! I love her hair! :)

grandma wee said...

ok ok.....so Jer is pretty awesome as a daddy. Don't tell him I said that k....he will get a big head. I love you guys too!!! ( I think she got her hair from me...cause I don't have it anymore!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a very sweet post! :-) I'm a little teary eyed... What a cute family!