Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yay for tests!


So, about 4 weeks ago I had to suffer through a super long test, the Praxis, in hopes of proving that I know enough about English to teach it to high schoolers. Well, the scores finally came in and I passed with flying colors! I needed a 168/200 to pass, and I got a 190/200! Yay for me! I guess this means that the state of Utah trusts me with their young and restless, but I don't know if I trust me! I keep hoping that some excuse will come up to prove to the world that I am going to be a horrible teacher and that I need to just continue going to school forever (I like being a student!). Oh well, I guess I will have to try to sabatoge myself another way!

10 comments:

Nicki said...

Congrats!! That's an awesome score. I'm so happy for you. And you'll be a fantastic teacher when you decide to come back from down under.

Kristen Weller said...

Congrats on the Praxis score- I remember how relieved Steve was to find out he passed! You will be a wonderful teacher. Plus- being a teacher- you will keep going to school forever!

Missy said...

Congrats...you'll be a great teacher:)

That's cool you guys are moving to Australia! That will such an awesome adventure! Make sure you guys take lots of pictures!

Good luck with everything...hopefully I'll get to see you guys during Christmas!

The Proctors said...

Kasie aced the Praxis! Yeah for her! She is proving the world right that she will be an AWESOME teacher!

johnsonmom said...

That is so great Kasie! Congrats!!!

Ashley Smith said...

YOU ARE NUTS. What have I been trying to tell you about school. CONGRATS though. You will be amazing, I would take an english class from you anyday even though school is evil. lol

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kasie I wish I was half as smart as you!

Unknown said...

yayy!! I'm so glad we passed and are DONE with that. yuckk.

Anonymous said...

Good job!!!! I bet that feels soooo good!!!!!

Kamie said...

I miss u!