Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday 21

1- Harry Potter – of course! I love it all – the books and the movies! We finally saw The Dealthy Hallows today and we both thought it was awesome!

2- Buying presents. Best. feeling. ever. oh wait . . .

3- Buying presents with my sister! Now that is the best feeling ever!

4- Thinking of a good surprise present for my hubby – I never surprise him, but I think I actually will this year!

5- Slobbery kisses from Kaiah

6- Playing in the mirror with Kaiah. She thinks it is so funny to look at me in the mirror, and then turn her head really fast and look at me! Adorable.

7- That I know have an excuse to wait in the car while Jer runs into Walmart – Kaiah is sleeping!

8- Dessert pizza. Yum!

9- Watching trailers before the movie. We always get there before the trailers because we LOVE seeing what is coming up!

10- Men’s razors. They work really well on my legs!

11- That my OCD doesn’t bother me too often. I am pretty terrible and if something bothers my OCD-ness then I use my fingernails to push my gums up until they hurt really bad – weird I know. Anyway, I am grateful that I don’t resort to the gum pushing too often.

12- The way my hubby looks with short hair – yowza!

13- Cold water.

14- And hot water – when I am showering!

15- Surprise groceries from mommy.

16- Getting a good ab working through laughing with Kamie.

17- That when Kamie is making fun of me she uses the voice of that dad on “King of the Hill.” Apparently I sound like a middle-aged white trashy male when I am speaking?

18- good head scratches.

19- That my baby is a girl and I can put her in cute dresses whenever I want.

20- New windshield wipers.

21- That I grew up in a generation that was still taught how to savor things. I knew had to use a pay phone and that I needed to plan ahead. I didn't have a cell phone in high school. I learned to cherish the good things. Kids today get so many things thrown at them, they are always filled with instant gratification and don’t have to hold on to what they have now since something new is always around the corner.

2 comments:

Logan said...

I LOVE dessert pizza! Do you have a good recipe for one?

Kamie said...

Oh yea! We are pretty much awesome. I think the best days are when we go to out with the kids and shop and EAT LUNCH!!! Yumm!!! And ya... you have major OCD!!! Your gum thing makes me cringe!